Welcome to my blog. Does the world really need another blog? Well, probably not. But, I believe
we are all on a journey... and I think it is a good thing to process and to analyze the world around us. So being a writer... what better way to do this? This is a blog where I will authentically share with you the way I see life -- which may include the good, the bad and the ugly. I am glad you found me. I hope you come back again. Blessings.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Does the world really need another blog?

So, I have officially started a blog. Which of course leads to the obvious question...does the world really need another blog floating around in the blogosphere? Well, honestly, probably not.

So why am I doing it? Will anybody read it? Well, whether anybody reads it remains to be seen, but the following are the reasons I decided to start a blog...

But first, let me say, I am not starting a blog because I have nothing to do... although in the winter, life does "slow down" a bit. (It will be interesting to see if I am so eager to blog away when the flowers return and the warm weather beckons me to visit...) Anyway, many times in my life, I feel like I am just treading water and trying to stay afloat in my life...so I am not blogging because I have tons of free time...

So why? Overall, I think I am blogging as a creative outlet. I like to write. Wow! Did I just write that? For a minute, I just had a flashback to school when we would be given writing assignments -- I don't think I ever would have said 'I like to write.' It is amazing how time can change your perspective.

Anyway, I think that the process of writing is good for me. It helps me think through my life and what I am learning, how I am being transformed, how I am growing. So there you go. My reason for blogging. My hope is that through my blog it will encourage others in their life journeys as well. Maybe we will learn and grow together as we journey. Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have joined the ranks! It is definitely an outlet. I look forward to reading your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete