Welcome to my blog. Does the world really need another blog? Well, probably not. But, I believe
we are all on a journey... and I think it is a good thing to process and to analyze the world around us. So being a writer... what better way to do this? This is a blog where I will authentically share with you the way I see life -- which may include the good, the bad and the ugly. I am glad you found me. I hope you come back again. Blessings.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day 2012

So, I had thought it would be cool to do something special today. Something memorable. Something to remember... as a way to mark a "special" day... Because, after all, you don't experience February 29th too many times in your lifetime.

I was born in a leap year, although after leap day... And now... ahem... a few years later we are at leap year again.... And no, I am not going to share how many leap year's have occurred in between...

Alas, it was a rather ordinary day. I went to the mall. I completed our bi-monthly Sam's Club run, I helped Garett with grammar, and then I got ready for small group tonight. Nothing extraordinary -- most of it rather ordinary and not-so-special.

In retrospect, this blog post may be the way I commemorate a not-so-ordinary day! I hope you had a great Leap Day! Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment