Welcome to my blog. Does the world really need another blog? Well, probably not. But, I believe
we are all on a journey... and I think it is a good thing to process and to analyze the world around us. So being a writer... what better way to do this? This is a blog where I will authentically share with you the way I see life -- which may include the good, the bad and the ugly. I am glad you found me. I hope you come back again. Blessings.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few more pics of New Orleans....


The Streetcar on St. Charles Street. Running through the Garden District.


We happened to turn down the street the wedding procession was coming down. Coincidentally, we had seen the wedding taking place in Jackson Square earlier. We should have gone to the reception and pretended we were long, lost cousins from Kansas.




Beignets and Cafe au lait.



I think this is the oldest restaurant I have ever eaten at... 151 years in business. That is a long time for a restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! There is a new Louis Armstrong bio I'd like to read, by Terry Teachout. Definitely makes me want to see New Orleans.

    I just tagged you in a "Five Books That Changed Who I Am" meme. I'd love to see your list. :)

    ReplyDelete